3352 Ugg Bailey Button Mini Chestnut Boots

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

hell can not be abandoned without some form of altercation. Escape is not easy

I Am Remembering Me by Clay Brooks
I am remembering the innocence and the joy of another day. Remembering the carefreeness of life today and the excitement of tomorrow's promise,3352 Ugg Bailey Button Mini Chestnut Boots. This is something I recall from memory,Too often, as life delivers such heavy blows. Where did this wonderful feeling go? Where did it go all at once? The sense of invulnerability. The feeling that nothing else matters except right here; right now. I can not recall the minute, the hour, nor the day it was lost, but, before I knew it, it was gone. Replaced by things I had not known. Things like worry, anxiety, pain, bills and all the cares this world has to offer.
Talk about HELL, these emotions are residents of HELL, if not residents, perhaps, frequent visitors. Unfortunately, somehow, some way, I was attached to them with seemingly no escape. Everyday seemed to be a trip around the same old block of familiarity, every so often venturing off and leaving my troubles behind to find this place of refuge and catch a glimpse of the carefree life I once knew. This glimpse to me was salvation, however, it was only temporary.
We all yearn for the place where innocence, joy and promise reside. Love is our Home, accompanied by Peace, Joy, Happiness and Faith. This is the home I had known before, yet, at some point strayed away. Journeying through life, searching, yearning for this place again. But who can take my hand and guide me back? Who can provide me directions to return? Must I search alone or is there someone who could show me the way?
For I had not fallen in Love with Hell, as many often do. Escape was my desire, because this was not my home. But, hell can not be abandoned without some form of altercation. Escape is not easy, because the RED SEA of life is at hand and Pharoah's Army shall surely pursue. These obstacles represent the things you must overcome and the things that have kept you bond, as well as the temptation to go back. For Hell has many pleasures for the flesh to overcome. But, your desire and your need to forgive will lead you to the path of FREEDOM,A calling is who you are..
Home is not out of reach now, but first, the Wilderness is at hand,and get more sleep. Just as the manna had fell from Heaven and provided food for the Jews, the Wilderness is a place of provision and recovery, yet, this is not your final destination. Temptation and doubt are in the wilderness. Temptation to turn back to Hell, because of the memory of pleasures past. Doubtful of reaching the place you yearn, because of the Giants that possess the Land. Who are these Giants, except figments of our imaginations, destroyed by our faith and belief in accomplishing our desired end. Forty years in the wilderness is a long time, yet it is True Self....we seek.
And how can True Self be found, except to surrender to the ONE who knows the way. Back to the place of innocence, love, joy and peace. Back to all that I am and all I was created to be. Back to the place where remembering is not needed and the Joy of Life is NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment